Web 2.0 Tools
- An easy way to make amazing videos!
- Online tools and apps make it possible to collect, organize and sync information, pictures, audio, web collections and more.
- A Glog is created using a very easy to understand, drag and drop that is relevant, enjoyable, and scalable for students of all ages and learning styles. A Glog is an interactive visual platform in which users create a “poster or web page” containing multimedia elements including: text, audio, video, images, graphics, drawings, and data.
- Make a professional animated video. Simple tools, Easy to use. Add a character, swap a background, or start a scene just by dragging and dropping.
- Captures anything you see on your computer screen, as an image or short video, and lets you share it instantly.
- Create slideshows using your digital photos. With a single click, you can touch-up, crop, or rotate pictures. Add stunning special effects, soundtracks, and your own voice narration to your photo stories. Then, personalize them with titles and captions. Small file sizes make it easy to send your photo stories in an e-mail. Watch them on your TV, a computer, or a Windows Mobile–based portable device.
- Download PhotoStory at:http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=11132
- PhotoStory Examples online:
- With slides, your audience is forced to think inside the box, losing the big picture of your presentation. Prezi changes all that by giving you the ability to create zooming presentations, zooming out to see the big picture of how your ideas are related, and zooming into the details.
- A method for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text. You can tweak your clouds with different fonts, layouts, and color schemes. The images you create with Wordle are yours to use however you like.