Dual Enrollment is a program that provides funding for students at eligible high schools that are enrolled to take approved college-level coursework for credit towards both high school and college graduation requirements.
For more information about Dual Enrollment, watch this video.
Information about Hall County’s process for Dual Enrollment students is posted on this website.
North Hall High School students typically enroll at either Lanier Tech, The University of North Georgia, or Brenau University. Some Dual Enrollment students take their classes at traditional college campuses while other students opt to take classes at Hall County’s Early College at Jones campus. Students who take their dual enrollment classes at the traditional college campuses must provide their own transportation to and from the university of their choice. Students who attend Early College at Jones have transportation provided to and from their high school via school bus or they can provide their own transportation.
Each university has their own requirements for who they accept as Dual Enrollment students. Additionally, how classes transfer to post secondary institutions after high school graduation also varies based on which institution awarded credit to the Dual Enrollment student.Dual Enrollment Check Off-Final with Fields
- For more information about Dual Enrollment at Lanier Tech, visit this website.
- For more information about Dual Enrollment at the University of North Georgia, visit this website.
- For more information about Dual Enrollment at Brenau University, visit this website and scroll down to the Dual Enrollment section.
- For more information about Dual Enrollment at Ivester Early College, visit this website.
- Dual Enrollment Application Checklist
- Georgia Department of Education Student Participation Agreement (SPA Form
How to Complete Your Funding Application (After you are accepted)