Everything New Students (and their parents) Need to Know…
- The registration paperwork to enroll a new student can be found here.
- Emergency Alerts and other urgent school announcements are sent through Infinite Campus, our Student Information System. Discuss with Isabel Lewis in the Counseling Office how you wish to receive these notifications. They can be sent by phone message, text message, and email message.
- Download and save the Hall County School Calendar
- All the courses offered at North Hall High School can be found in the High School Planning Guide.
- The Student Agenda includes the student handbook along with other NHHS specific information. The student dress code is outlined on Page 6 of the Student Agenda.
- Access the Transportation Department to learn more about district lines and bus routes. Isabel Lewis in the Counseling Office along with other office staff can look up specific bus assignments along with drop off and pick up times.
- Sign up for Meal Pay through the School Nutrition Department. By using the Meal Pay website, you can pay online for your child’s meals. Here is a list of the prices of the meals. My Payments Plus has an app available for mobile devices for iOS and Android. Check your App Store.
- Apply for Free and Reduced meals through the School Nutrition Department.
- Sign up for grade-specific Remind alerts:
- 9th Graders text @nhsr2027 to 81010
- 10th Graders text @nhsr2026 to 81010
- 11th Graders text @nhsr2025 to 81010
- 12th Graders text @nhsr2024 to 81010
- Go to Twitter and follow @NorthHallHigh for regular updates.
- Go to Facebook and follow North Hall High School.
Read the Trojan Voice each week for important school news!
- Check back daily to read the Daily Announcements. See the School Calendar for holidays. Click here for Web Calendar
- To create a Parent Portal Account for Infinite Campus, go to the this website. Click on the “New Users Click Here” hyperlink.
- Read the “Hall County School System Electronic Web Access Agreement for Viewing Student Information” policy and click on the “Accept” button.
- Continue signing up as follows: On the Portal Activation Key Lookup tool, enter your child’s last four digits of Social Security Number and birth date before clicking on the submit button.
- A screen will open giving the GUID number for each guardian. Write this number down before clicking on the “Manually Enter Activation Key” button.
- Enter the GUID number on the activation screen.
- Create a username and password of your choice and click the “Create Account” button.
- After successfully creating your account, use the “Click Here” hyperlink to access the login screen.
- Once the account is established, you can then link it to mobile devices. Go to your App Store within your smart device and search for the Infinite Campus Mobile Portal and download the app to your device. When you link your mobile device to your Infinite Campus account, you will be asked for a district code. Hall County’s code is QPQYKK.
- For directions with pictures download this document: Parent_Portal_Account_Creation.
- For directions in Spanish, download this document: Parent_Portal_Account_Creation_SPA
- Students need to log into a school computer that is attached to the school network during school hours to set up their initial student digital access password. When the login screen appears, type in your Student ID number that you received at registration into both the User Name and Password boxes. The program will then guide you to create a unique user name and password that will be used as your credentials for all of your Hall County applications, including Infinite Campus, Canvas, Launchpoint, etc. Once the student’s Infinite Campus account is established, you can then link it to mobile devices. Go to your App Store within your smart device and search for the Infinite Campus Mobile Portal and download the app to your device. When you link your mobile device to your Infinite Campus account, you will be asked for a district code. Hall County’s code is QPQYKK.
- Get the Classlink Launchpad App in your App Store and connect to Launchpoint. Launchpoint is a portal that contains links to frequently used programs at NHHS.
- School District= Hall County Schools
- Sign in with student’s Hall County School credentials.
Canvas is our online Learning Management System. Go to your App store to get the Canvas Student or Canvas Parent app for mobile devices. Once you install the app:
- Find My School=Hall County Schools
- Student sign in with School Credentials
- Parent sign in= Click Parent Account Sign-up
- For information about pairing codes: https://s3.amazonaws.com/tr-learncanvas/docs/Mobile_PairingCodePDF.pdf
Students are required to wear their name tag on their person in a place that is visible from the front while at school every school day. During the enrollment process, they will receive their name tag. If they forget to wear their name tag, they may go to the Media Center at the very beginning of the day and check out a temporary name tag that must be returned to the Media Center at the end of the day. Temporary name tags may be checked out only three times. If a student needs to have their name tag replaced because they lost the original, new name tags can be purchased in the Media Center for $7.
- Every teacher and staff member’s email follows the same formula: email@example.com. Go here to access teacher websites.
- If students need to check into school late, they report to the window in the lobby. They will need their official name tag to sign in. Ms. Gibson also collects excuses for tardies and absences. If a student needs to check out of school and leave the campus without their parent, please email permission to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school and speak with her prior to the check out. If an adult arrives at the school requesting to check out a student, they must present valid picture ID and check into our Raptor system. Ms. Gibson can direct parents through this process.
- Order your NHHS Yearbook
- If your student plans to drive a car to school, request a parking spot.
- Get connected to extra-curricular activities.
- If parents would like to contribute to our Partners in Education or the North Hall Community Foundation, contact Melissa.Sewell@hallco.org. Contributions help to fund school improvement projects, our Renaissance Program, and our Benevolence fund.
- More information can be found at the Hall County Parent Toolbox and the Hall County Student Toolbox
- The Bell Schedule is posted at the bottom of this page. The Homeroom Schedule is used on Wednesdays and the Regular Schedule is used all other days.