Transcript Requests

Current students may look at their in-progress transcript through Infinite Campus, under the document tab, select Academic Plan Progress Report.

If you are applying to college and need to request a transcript, please email

If you are a North Hall Graduate who graduated in the Spring and need a final transcript, email

If you are a graduate from NHHS prior to 2022, go to Need My Transcript to request your final transcript.